Tile & Grout Cleaning
Microscopic pores allow dirt and other contaminants to become trapped in the tile and grout floors. The dirt and soil continue to build up in the porous surface, leaving the tile and grout looking dark, dirty, and discolored. Mopping the floor will not remove this soil, even hand scrubbing with harsh tile cleaners is ineffective, not to mention time consuming and extremely labor intensive. Carpet Cleaning Buffalo, NY removes years of stains and dirt from grout by meticulously scrubbing and deep steam cleaning each and every tile and grout joint with our special, heavy-duty, high-alkaline tile and grout cleaning solution, which is formulated to remove embedded dirt, sand, bacteria, allergens, grease, and soil. Although we recommend professional tile and grout cleaning services on a regular basis to maintain the tile and grout for the best results, even the oldest and dirtiest grout can be restored with a professional cleaning.
Professional Tile & Grout Cleaning in Buffalo, NY
Our Tile & Grout Cleaning Includes:
- Pre-treatment of tile and each individual grout line with a Restoration tile grout cleaning agent to break up dirt, grime, grease, and soil.
- All stain treatments included – no matter how dirty, there will never be an extra fee
- Gentle scrubbing of tile and grout floors to remove stains.
- Microban sanitizer to help eliminate germs, dust mites, and allergens.
- Deep 240 degree steam cleaning with rotary tile and grout floor steamer with high-power jets – up to 1,000 PSI capability for a deep tile and grout cleaning and restoration.
- Clear water rinse, and full extraction to bring the tile and grout floors back to new condition.