People spend most of their free time in the heart of the home: the living room. Whether you’re entertaining, or just relaxing, the last thing you want is to look at a big water stain ring on your sofa, or a foul smell coming from the spot where your dog usually sleeps. Professional upholstery cleaning maintenance is necessary because the furniture is used so frequently. You can visually see all of the stains on your furniture, but what’s even scarier is what’s not visible to the eye. Body oils, bacteria, germs, dust mites, mold spores, allergens, and bugs lurk in places that we cannot see. Carpet Cleaning Buffalo’s job is to perform a deep furniture cleaning to clean, sanitize, deodorize, remove stains, and protect your upholstery. It’s our job to make sure your furniture is clean and safe for you, your family, and your guests!
Did you forget anything? We clean all types of furniture:
- Outdoor Cushions
- Chaise Lounge
- Dining Chairs
- Office Chairs
How long has it been since you've had a professional furniture steam cleaning? If you have to think about it, it's been too long!
- Pre-inspection of fabric to determine best cleaning method
- Sanitizer to help elimate germs, dust mites, insects, & allergens
- Free Deodorizer
- Pre-spotting & conditioning treatments
- Any & all upholstery stain treatments are included
- Fabric agitation to loosen dirt, soil, & stains
- Deep 240 degree upholstery steam cleaning & extraction
- Entirety of upholstery is cleaned, including underneath the
cushions, back, sides, arms, & seats.
- Free throw pillow cleaning is included!
- Upholstery is always cleaned by an IICRC Certified Technician
*Extreme Pet Upholstery Cleaning for pet stains and pet odors is available. Ask for more information when you call.